Our land management practices include:
• Utilization of advanced technology machinery in the care of the environment.
• Limited production by hectare for high quality grapes.
• Constant update in the technologies of culture and managing plague.
• Cover crops are planted to naturally preserve water, fertilize soil and host populations of insects that control pest populations.
• Pomace (grape remains after pressing) is composted with other vineyard cuttings and plowed back into the soils for nourishment.
• Use of controlled irrigation.